CAB HEATER BLOWER

2006 GMC Sierra

2006 GMC Sierra V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 63000 miles

When the heater blower is turned off and even when the truck is shut down and the key removed, the blower continues to operate.
I have removed the fuse in order to save the batteries while the truck is not in operation.
I need to know where to look for a possible sticking relay or a dead short to ground or anything else that I need to check.

Shiny

Replace the blower motor resistor and connector, this is a very common problem. Post back with any other questions.

Brian 1
Greatly appreciate the response. Hope this isn't too dumb of a question but I'm sligtly electrically impaired?)
Where do I find these little creatures? I'm not even sure where to look for the blower.

Thanks again

Shiny
Its on the pass side under the dash, there is a sheild under it, take it off and its wright there.

Brian 1
Hey man, I finally got that resistor replaced and problem solved. Really appreciate you help. Sure was hard getting the part. They make quite a few different ones.
But thanks again.

Cheers

Shiny