POWER STEERING FLUID LEAKS OR BAD PUMP?

1999 GMC Sierra

Steering problem
1999 GMC Sierra V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 136000 miles

1999 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71 V8. Recently heard winning and had difficulty steering. Checked levels of Power steering fluid which was considerably low. Replaced missing fluid with fluid containing a leak stop agent (ineffective one at that) less than 2 weeks later symtoms are back. After pulling truck in garage and quick 5 minute visual inspection @ below 0 temps. I cannot find leak source. Any suggestions? Is it likely to be a leaky resivoir, seals, lines or just a bad pump. Ca$h flow is very tight and I'd like to do the repairs myself if at all possible. Thanks.
Wickedtls

These steering boxes are tough to get at, but it could be the sector shaft seals, look under the drivers side, the steering box is bolted to the frame, and steering linkage connects to the box with the pitman are, you need a special pitman arm puller to get it off, Autozone rents it and refunds your deposit when you return the tool. Pull pitman arm off, remove snap ring, place bucket under the steering box, have someone start the engine, and turn wheel quickly and shut it right off, this will blow the seals out. Replace seals and bushings with those supplied in the kit.

Merlin2021