CAR WONT START CRANKS BUT NO SPARK

GMC Other

I have a 1993 grand am 3.3 L V6. My car will not start and the car has no spark. Please help me what is wrong?
Queenredbull

If it's cranking over, it probably has a spark but is not getting any feul, could be a number of things, I would first check your fuel pump and filter. A good way to do that is run some spray engine starter in the carburator, if it starts for a minute and then shuts off, then it's not getting any fuel. Next replace all your plugs and wires, distributor cap, and rotor. My guess though is that it's just not getting gas.

Hotwheelsgmc
I had the same problem replaced cap and rotor plugs plug wires all kinds of sensors and modules it turned out the auto store sold me a bad ignition module I went back up there to have it tested and get another one and they pulled 3 brand new ones out of the box only to find they were no good i'd have that tested

S_law