BRAKE PROBLEMS

GMC Other

I HAVE A 1995 CHEVY BLAZER 4.3L WITH 94000 MILES ON IT. A YEAR AGO I CHANGED THE CALIPER ON THE DRIVERS SIDE BECAUSE IT WAS STICKING. RECENTLY THE PASSENGER SIDE STARTED TO DO THE SAME THING I CHANGED THE CALIPER ON THE PASSENGER SIDE AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE INSTALLATION ON THE TEST DRIVE THE DRIVER SIDE CALIPER STARTED LOCKING ONTO THE BRAKES. THE SYSTEM WAS TAKEN DOWN AGAIN AND ALL THE BRAKE FLUID WAS BLEEDED OUT OF BOTH SIDES AND REPLACED WITH NEW FLUID. BUT THE PROBLEM PERSISTS. HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT COULD BE?
Tutbagi

Perhaps the new caliper you installed was defective. My friend recently went through 4 different calipers before he got one that worked (they were brand new from the store as well).
Try returning the new caliper, and getting another new one, this may fix the problem.

Adnonimape
THE NEW ONE IS WORKING FINE. I REPLACED THE ONE ON THE PASSENGER SIDE BUT IT'S THE ONE ON THE DRIVER SIDE THAT IMMEDIATELY STARTED ACTING UP.

Tutbagi