MODELS XUV ENVOY

2004 GMC Other

2004 Other GMC Models 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 65000 miles

Hi, this afternoon the tail gate window was partcialy down and when I pushed the button to go back up nothing happened. so I pushed it up and it went down all the way, now it won't go back up, the tailgate will not open at all, I hit the large button on the side wall now the motor is running and it will not stop. I cannot find the fuse box, I can hear something in the tail gate running, . I locked the doors and had to call on-star to open them. The rear sliding roof will not respond either. I looed in the manuall to se what I should do and feel as if I followed directions for reset..
I came on the computer to see if I can find the location of the fuse box and found you...
Can you tell me where it's at ? I hope it's not the large box under the hood, it's pouring here. thankyou, joanne

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/528145_100_4695_1.jpg

Joanne706-2007

You've probably found it by now, but he fuse box is under the hood. Everything should be pointed out there on the under side of the top.

There are 2 fuse box's one under the hood and the second is under the rear seat, the seat has to be folded up.

Joanne706-2007