SENSOR LOCATIONS- KNOCK SENSOR, TPS SENSOR

1995 GMC Jimmy

Engine problem
1995 GMC Jimmy 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 105000 miles

My 95 Jimmy check engine light is on. The code readout says TPS sensor faulty, and Knock sensor faulty. I looked up on-line and see what they look like, but exactly where do I look for them? 4.3 Liter V6. FInal question- when I replace the sensors, does the light reset? Or is there a trick to resetting the light/clearing codes?

This is a 95, so it only has the older GM check engine light and the " key" type plug under the dash- not an OBD. Code is 21 and code 43.

Also- side note: I smell gas fumes- the mechanic says the fuel tank is rusty and leaking, but wants a thousand bucks to replace it and the fuel line. This is a snowplow truck only for the driveway. Gas milage is horrible, about 5- 8 MPG. Any ideas? Is it the leak? It runs as if it is running very rich.

thanks in advance.
James48843

Knock sensors are J1 and J2 TPS is C, to reset codes remove the ECM fuse or neg(-) battery cable for 10 seconds...If you have fuel leaks and you have TBI you will be smelling and pumping gas out of any holes! Fix it b4 it burns!

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/62217_95KnockTBI_1.jpg

Merlin2021