HEADLAMPS

2002 GMC Envoy

2002 GMC Envoy 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 60,000 miles

Hello, my headlamps are not going on with the automatic lights or manually. The high beams go on but the headlamps do not go on.
Cabolovers

I have seen both headlights burn out at the same time, rare but it happens.

Remove bulb, turn on lights and check for 12V at connector. If none then fuse/relay. If 12V then bulb.

Mmprince4000
Cabolovers,

I'm just wondering if you ever found a fix for your headlights? Suddenly my 2003 Envoy started doing the same thing. The highbeams seem to work fine and so does the front corner lights and read tail lights. I'm not sure if my normal daytime running lights work since I just found this problem tonight.
I checked the fuses and Headlamp Driver Module(inside fuse panel) and everything seems fine. I'm thinking the headlamp switch might be the problem but I don't think there is any way of testing it and from what I've found on the internet, it's not that cheap of a part to purchase.
Any results you may have come up with would be helpful.

BanditGTP