CAR CRANKS OVER BUT WILL NOT START - NO SPAR

1993 Geo Prizm

1993 Geo Prizm 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 165484 miles

Hello, Lets see if you guys can help me. My wife car 1993 Geo Prizm 1.6L will not start but it acts like it wants to start, I am hering the fuel pump come on, so I have ruled that out. I have put new plugs in it as of this morning still nothing, I need to get this car fixed so she can get to work and back, and I can have my car back. Please Help.
Sltrrco

Cranks but no start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.