VEHICLE WILL NOT RUN

1995 Geo Metro

1995 Geo Metro 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 93000 miles

vehicle has been in and out of the shop. Both times fuses have been changed but within two weeks vehicle does not work again. Syptoms. Good battery, good alternerator, Do not hear fuel pump running with key in run. It will turn over but will not crank. I will not crank on a jump either. I also tried to spray quick start in the carb and it will not crank either. I suspecti it is probably a bad fuel pump but I should be able to get it to crank with the spray or fuel. I have also checked all fueses multiple times and changed the battery to no evail. Please help
Qvidas1

Do below to determine if its fuel or spark problem

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard