DEALER REPLACED FUEL PUMP

1999 Ford Windstar

1999 Ford Windstar 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 151234 miles

THE FORD DEALER REPLACED A FUEL PUMP. I WENT TO PICK IT UP AND IT HAD LITTLE TO NO GAS IN IT, SO I WENT TO PUT GAS IN IT AND AS SOON AS I STARTED THE VAN BACK UP THE ENGINE STARTED SHAKING JUMPING I NEED TO KNOW WHAT COULD BE THE PROBLEM
Mr.&Mrs. Williams

Hello Mr.&Amp; Mrs. Williams

You should take your car to ford dealer and ask them to recheck the repair done and test drive your car.
If you can't get them to resolve the problem to your satisfaction, your first step should be to take your car to another repair shop. Give the second mechanic a copy of your itemized receipt and order an inspection of the alleged repairs and parts. Get this report in writing. If you notice the same problem with your car is recurring, or find a new problem that should not have arisen, you will be in a better position to negotiate a refund from the first mechanic if you get a second mechanic's opinion of the work done - in writing.

Mathiaso