TURNS OVER WON'T START

1997 Ford Truck

1997 Ford Truck V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 132000 miles

I have 97 f150 132000 miles. I have had a few issues in past couple months. My compressor clutch making noise I feel its going out. I came out other morning and cranked truck and when heater was turned on it killed engine. Turned off heater started back up killed engine again. Blower motor runs fine with key on engine not started. Drove truck to work without using heater for couple weeks it ran fine. Came out couple mornings ago truck turns over will not crank. I hooked up spark tester no spark detected checked fuses seem to be fine. Fuel pump sounds like it is coming on has pressure at tree near injectors I hooked test light to conector at coils it shows voltage. I have noticed some small metal shavings around engine coming off compressor clutch. I have posted this problem on couple of sites with no responses Thank you for your time.
Plm205

On your A/C clutch, if the idler bearing in the clutch is good(doesn't wobble), then the clutch itself is worn out. On your " no start", one side of the injector is fed hot all the time with key on. The ECM " grounds" the injector to make it fire. You need to test both sides together with a test light looking for a pulse as you crank the engine. What the blower motor has to do with killing the motor, I'm going to have to research. I have an idea, but I want to make sure. Please advise on the above injector test.

James W.