URGENT HELP NEEDED : 92 GL

1992 Ford Tempo

I just bought this car from my boss at work its a 1992 ford tempo gl, with 74,000 miles. And just the 2nd day driving I immediately noticed at night that I have no dashboard lighting/gear lighting. Or AC lighting. Nothing lights up in my car. We have changed fuses and that did nothing and my gf's dad knows a ford mechanic and he said its the light switch that you pull to turn the lights on, while driing home tonight he told me to twist it a bit it may turn them on and it did nothing and I tried again and next thing I know I have no interior light and my cd player will not turn on.
i really need to know what to do.
thanks
Antzz

I would check the wires, may be a long process but the smallest thing could be the problem

Mclamb
Well I got my headlight switch installed today and I noticed that nothing was fixed at all so I told the guy and he checked my fuses and I blew one. : X so the whole thing with my cd player and int lights was because of a fuse.

Antzz