MISFIRE

Ford Taurus

I have had a diagnostics test on my 2002 ford taurus 6 cylinder and it said mthat I had a misfire in cylinder #1 it is still getting fire. I have a vibration to the car especially when I put it in drive or reverse. The belt or something is squeeling louder when I accelerate. The check engine light is on, blinks sometimes. What couls be the problem? We put on new spark plugs and wires and a new coil pack. Don't know what to do. Thanks
Tnorris

I dont know how many miles are on you vehicle but there are several things that could cause a misfire, could be a small problem could be a big one, the best advice I can give you without code info is have a dealer look at it, if the problem is intermittently turning the light on they can dive the car with the scanner attached and record the data stream while on the road test, to properly diagnose and repair the vehicle

CHEVYII