USING A TRANSMISSION FROM A YEAR 94 IN A Y

1995 Ford Taurus

1995 Ford Taurus 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 120000 miles

Hello. I recently found that my 3.0L engine had a cracked head gasket. Luckely, I have a scrap 1994 3.0L Ford Taurus which I am taking the engine out of and putting it in my year '95 (along with the transmission). I already found that the right axle is larger than it was on the year '95 transmission, which I will just replace with a AXOD axel. But do you know if I will run into issues with the cars computer system? So far all the cables have been connecting correctly. Also, if it didn't work with the year '95 computer, will it be possible to take the year '94 computer out of the scrap car and put it in the year '95?
Jonyerg2k6

Well the best I can tell by the wiring diagrams for the trans and engines there should be no reason why everything won't work. Hope this is helpful if you need anything else just ask.

Racefan966