NO SPARK NO FUEL

1993 Ford Taurus

1993 Ford Taurus 6 cyl

Check all the fuses in the car and under the hood. Make damn good and sure all these fusses are good especially the small 10 amp fuse on the bottom of the fuse bank in the engine compartment. Check the red wires going to the injectors with the key in the on position for voltage (12v). Make sure the fuel cut off switch on the drivers side hidden behind a inner wall of supporting sheet metal in the trunk is reset by pressing down on the red button on the top. Check the wiring for the fuel pump from a bolt locking wire connection block located in the driver side by the battery and the air filter. Run a jumper from the battery to the fuel pump (fuel pump wire is pink w/black stripe) side of the connection block after seperating it. Turn the key to the on position and listen for the pump running and verify pressure and good fuel filter by depressing a shreader valve (bicycle tube type valve) on the fuel line located on the passenger side. On the other side of the connection block (lets call this the source side) the same pink w/black striped wire gets spliced into two pink w/black stripe wires. One goes into a Constant Controll Relay Module (CCRM) other wise known as a Powertrain Control Module (PCM) or multi-function relay (small black box 3.5" X 5" X 1.5" ) behind the radiator under the plastic panel above the fan on the driver side Ford Part # F1DF-12B577-AA. I called to ask a dealer about the part. He stated he has been in the business for a long time and this was a reoccuring problem for cars around that year. He wouldn't be supprised if that wasn't the problem. He was right this was the problem.
NOTE: When I replaced the part and battery terminals the surge must have shorted the small 10 amp fuse in the engine compartment. Be sure to check that, if the part don't work.
If all of these procedures don't help you then start looking at your ignition switch.
Sugar Rush

I wanted to share my experience with others who may have been experiencing the same problem. I edited my question to the answer and kept the title the same for referencing the problem. Please refer to the question above for the answer.

Sugar Rush