FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR LEAKING

1993 Ford Taurus

1993 Ford Taurus 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic

HI I have 93 taurus sho 3.2 engine auto tranny my problem is that I replaced the fuel pressure regulator I install good thigh and put the O rings but when I start the car the gas is coming out on the top of regulator I put another regulator that was good (from my other car) but when I install in my car and start is leaking gas in the same place so I dont know if is any trick or I did something wrong? Thanks for anyhelp
La ganza

Is the fuel coming out of the vacuum line fitting? Or is it coming from another place?

Have you checked the fuel pressure?

A restricted or plugged return line can cause the pressure to increase to the point that it could rupture the diaphragm inside the fuel pressure regulator causing it to leak fuel.

Jgarofalo
The gas is coming from all around of the top of fuel pressure regulator( not from vacum line), but this regulator was on my other sho and was working fine but in my car is leaking

La ganza