CHANGE BRAKES ROTORS AND BEARING SEALS

2005 Ford Ranger

Brakes problem
2005 Ford Ranger Two Wheel Drive Automatic

Last time I had the brakes done they said I needed a rotor. I was super broke so I just had them put pads on. I figured my mileage was low and I could put up with the noise.

My mileage has since increased and I have a couple of pennies to rub together so I would like to put new pad, rotor and bearing seals on.

can you please provide me with procedures and any torque specs or anything else I may need in the way of special tools.

thanks in advance
Leadslinger

Here is a how to for replacing brake pads and rotors. The axle seals don't need repaced inless something is leaking and that shouldn't happen from a sealed bearing.

http://www.2carpros.com/how_to/how_to_replace_brakes.htm

Let me know if this helps.

Guys this was just the info I needed. I finally have the cash to get the parts to do the work.

Just to make sure: no special torque on lug nuts? I shouldn't have to do anything (repack wheel bearings) with the bearings unless I see some leakage?

Leadslinger