NO SPARK

1996 Ford Probe

1996 Ford Probe 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 130k miles

i cant get spark in my 96 probe gt. Ive replaced the dist. Spark plugs and wires as well as the crankshaft sensor. I was told it was a short in the wire tot he crankshaft sensor or the connector. It turns over and the fuel injectors will kick on it just wont get any spark. I talked to a ford specialist and it has compression and the timing belt is working properly
Chadusmc16

No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

I have a similar problem on my car, can you help? No spark same car. I have primary and secondary resistances good and 12V to the primary of coil. How do you test the icm? On my unit it is M67580 three terminal semiconductor.I have a DMM with diode test features.

4X4truckdriver
You need a special tester to check the ignition module-