CLUTCH PEDAL LOSING PRESSURE

1990 Ford Probe

Drive Train Axles Bearings problem
1990 Ford Probe 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 152000 miles

I have a 1990 ford probe 2.2 liter 5 speed.I started losing pressure in my clutch pedal one day and the next day I lost more as I drove. Eventuall, All pressure was gone and clutch pedal would not return and I had to resort to pulling it back up with my hand. I stopped at a red light and I pushed in the clutch to put it in first gear and when I tryed to release and accelerate the clutch pedal would not return and when I pulled it up with my hand the car would not move. I am able to put it into neutral and back into first or any other gear and pull the clutch pedal up, but the car will not move when I press the gas. I was able to push it while in neutral, but it seems like the clutch is not releasing even though the pedal is pulled up. What can cause this to happen and how do I fix it?
Adema1508

The car should move forward anytime its in gear and clutch pedal is release. Depressing the clutch pedal uncouples the clutch plate from the flywheel-no matter how high you rev it-it will not move-I believe you need a new clutch assembly-

Could my slave cylinder be bad. Will a slave cylinder going out result in a clutch pedal losing all pressure? The car wont move with my clutch pedal fully returned. I am just double checking since I started thinking about all of this today.

Adema1508
Could my slave cylinder be bad. Could be-try bleeding the system. Don't work start at the clutch M/C.