63' FALCON RANCHERO

1963 Ford Other

My car has been leaking anti-freeze into the cab underneath the glove-box. And by leaking I mean draining. Everytime I drive to pours into my cab. My car has almost overheated because of it, how do I fix this?

I really need help on this.
Hiddukel

Well bud you need to pull that box from under the dash the hole thing and replace the heater core. Dang I havn't work on one of them in a long while. Not a hard job just take your time. It will be bolted through the fire wall look for all the studs with nuts on them that will relace the box unplug the wires from the blower motor. I don't remember but does this have ac if so you will also have to disconnect the ac lines. And they are under pressure so be careful.

NOS
Well bud you need to pull that box from under the dash the hole thing and replace the heater core. Dang I havn't work on one of them in a long while. Not a hard job just take your time. It will be bolted through the fire wall look for all the studs with nuts on them that will relace the box unplug the wires from the blower motor. I don't remember but does this have ac if so you will also have to disconnect the ac lines. And they are under pressure so be careful. Take box apart and replace the heater core and go back the in reverse order.(NOS)

NOS