MODELS SUSPENSION

1995 Ford Other

1995 Other Ford Models V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic

My 30m amp fuse for my suspension keeps blowing out so my cunpresor wont work
Nomad39993

Does it blow as soon as its plugged in or as soon as compressor kicks on?

Flip the switch off in the trunk and put in fuse. Does it still blow?

Blackop555
I ask about my suspenion and got answered with two question? I dont no where to go from here. These are the two question. Does it blow as soon as its plugged in or as soon as compressor kicks on? Answer no it will stay on for 30secound untill it sounds like the conpressor is shuting down then blows.

Flip the switch off in the trunk and put in fuse. Does it still blow? No I tryexd that and it did not blow but did not come on eiather

Nomad39993
What I was simply doing was some diagnostic routines, making sure the wires were not shorted before the switch or after the switch by having you disable it and also find out how long it runs untill the fuse blows.

I have to ask questions unless you want me to just make wild guesses at what to replace.

You can either replace your compressor as it is going bad drawing too much amperage. Or you can replace it with a circuit breaker and it will pop instead of blowing fuse then turn back on in a few seconds til the motor causes it to blow again.

Id ask another question to make sure thats the problem but sounds like you just want parts.

So if that doesnt work replace your lines and solenoids on the suspension

Blackop555