MODELS NO SPARK

1987 Ford Other

1987 Other Ford Models 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual

gday mate I own a 1987 ford courier dualcab ute. I was driving it around on monday morning and it was driving fine. But I went to drive it in the afternoon and got round the corner and it stalled and wouldn't start again I had a look over it and it was still pumping fuelthru the system so that wasn't it so I took out the plugs and started it to see if there was no spark and there wasn't. The points still had spark but plugs didn't so I replaced the points, rotor button, ignition coil, dizzy cap leads and plugs and still no spark at the plugs can you help because I really need it back on the road
Da25ve

Howdy mate double check the point gap make sure when gapping it you are on the high side of the distributor camlobe-inspect the cap and rotor contacts to include the condenser/capacitor. Also make sure the coil is getting power