OIL BLOWING OUT OF DIP STICK

1969 Ford Falcon

1969 Ford Falcon V8 Two Wheel Drive 60000 miles

I changed the oil in my car and the PVC Valve and out of no where it starts to blow oil out of the dip stick when running over 40 miles per hour, so I changed the oil filter again and it still blows oil? What causes this?
Jim crandall

It's called to much pressure in the crank case. Besides ring blow by there are a few things to check. If you changed the pcv valve, then start the car and make sure it's working. Alot of times the hose leading to the carb /intake gets plugged up right by the carb/intake and no vaccuum will go through it. Also pull the breather cap off the valve cover and see if iti s clean or not. That won't allow the engine to suck in air so the pcv will work right. Then pull a valve cover and check for sludge in the engine, if there is take the other side off and clean as much as you can withour letting it go inside the engine. Use a screwdriver or smallscraper. Then after doing this, if it still does it then have a cylinder leakdown performed on your engine.