VARIABLE SPEED FUEL PUMP. FUEL PRESSURE G

2009 Ford F-450

2009 Ford F-450 V8 Two Wheel Drive Manual

when the truck is on road the fuel pressure comes down (65psi to 10psi). I replace the fuel filter, and the fuel pump but I didnt know about the variable speed fuel pumps so I decide to use the old fuel pump again and try to find another posible problem, but I am so confuzed.

How can I know if the fuel pump is the problem, maybe the fuel presures sensor or the fuel pressure regulator or could be any fuel pump control module?
plase, a will thak you if you coulg gime me some help.
Thepepe26

This is about impossible to diagnose without a compatible PROFESSIONAL scan tool. It uses 3 different sensors to calculate what the pressure should be at any given time.

Wrenchtech
This exesive pressure causes a fuel pump failure, after 30 minutes working the pressure comes down and theres no power.

The fuel pump, fpdm and the fuel rail pressure sensor were replaced but the pressure and fail are just the same.

I think there is a problem with de pcm but a not sure.

What can I do?
Please help me.

Thepepe26