HELP

Ford F-250

Ok so I have a 1976 f250 with a 460 in it. I recently had the tranny rebuilt and put it in. New starter new cylinoid, new batteries, pretty much new everything and it wont start. It clicks but thats it please help me trouble shoot I cant think of anything that it could be. Thanks amanda and tommy
Twiggamc

Amanda and Tommy, cross over the starter soloind and see if it tries to crank over. Check to see if are getting voltage from the battery to the starter. Sometimes it seems ok but has a bad connection. If you are Bench test the new starter. Even with something new don't work the way they are suppose to. With some older fords some starters have shims that move the starter away from the bellhousing so it works right.

M_H_RITZEL
Lol, I am so sure this has been answered by now, but just in case someone else has this as problem. My 1976 F-250 will play dead too. Sometimes when you have put it in park, something is not making good contact, if you push up on the gear shift & make sure it is "Fully" in park, she fires right up. She's a tease, lol.

Lodown_stumpy