F250 RUNS RICH

1994 Ford F-250

1994 Ford F250 V8 Two Wheel Drive Manual

My ford f250 with a 460 runs rich. I have replaced the o2 sensor TPS and map sensors. Cap rotor plugs and wires. It is blowing black smoke, a lot of it. Is there something I may be missing or something else I could try in order to fix this problem?
Mehboob

Running on the rich side

Possible causes include a bad O2 sensor, excessive fuel pressure (bad fuel pressure regulator or plugged return line), leaky fuel injectors, dirty air filter or restricted air inlet, or a defective coolant sensor that prevents the engine management system from going into closed loop mode.

I have replaced the o2 sensor, IAC TPS and MAP sensors. I will replace the tep sensor and see how it goes

Mehboob
Best check the fuel pressure before you do that

Could it be possible for all 8 injectors to be leaking? What are the odds of that? The reason for asking is because all 8 sparkplugs were black full of carbon

Mehboob
Check the fuel pressure end of conversion and get back with me

I have checked the fuel pressure and its good. I also replaced the fuel pressure regulator, and the coolent temp sensor. Still burning way to much gas. Could it be possible that I have to reset the computer? If so how do I do that?

Mehboob
Your injector/s could be leaking