WATER PUMP/DRIVE BELT/TIMING BELT...IS THIS QUOTE RIGHT?

Ford F-150

I have a 2001 Ford Focus with a little of 103,000 miles. I just received a quote from a Ford Dealership that to replace my water pump, timing belt and drive belt would cost $950-960. Are they absolutely serious and is this a fair quote? I have priced these parts to less than $150. I can not imagine labor running for a total of $800. Help! What to do?
Tnpryor

If you only trust your car to a Ford dealership, then I guess you have no choice, but the best thing to do would be to shop around. Get a couple of quotes at some other shops. Usually dealerships are a little higher than other independently owned shops.

Catch_15
Pick a quality shop though, I have helped enough people that have had work done outside the dealership (some dealerships are really terrible) that have had serious problems after this minor maintenance tasks. The previous post is right, the car is past warranty, find another place you can trust and that treats your pocket book right.

Bruce Hunt