SPEEDOMETER JUMPING AND BRAKES PULSE WHEN STOPPING.

Ford F-150

My 95 Ford F-150 with 230,000 miles still runs great! Only problems have been pilot bearing between motor and transmission and concentric slave cylinder on the clutch a few times. I hear the engines on these can last for 4-500,000. This recent problem started and I decided on the speed sensor to find that it was dented. Checked the differential and found clutch plates were broken and I rebuilt the differential and put in a new speed sensor. I noticed the (encoder wheel?) For the speed sensor has one tooth that was rolled over and did not bend it back into place for fear of breaking it off. Is this a likely cause? Should one tooth cause this trouble? The tooth is still there, just bent a little over so it is not exactly in the right place. A piece of one of the clutch plates must have bent it. The new speed sensor was black and was shaped like the body of a torx bit driver instead of like the old one with a tin can look. Could I just have the wrong speed sensor? With the speedometer jumping and the brakes pulsing I figure it has to be something involving both since they started simultaneously!
Patriotks

You have the wrong part

Crankshaft
I talked to the Ford garage about this and they say I have the right part. They say I should change the encoder wheel.

Patriotks