E150 5.4L 83,000 MILES DTC 171, 174

1915 Ford F-150

Hi, I have a 97 E-150 5.4, 83,000miles that codes 171, and 174. I have crawled the whole engine looking for vacuum leaks, none found, even the expensive elbow at the back of the intake. I checked the fuel pressure, 30psi idle, 40 psi vacuum hose off, checked the EGR valve ( valve works good.), Checked the egr vacuum regulator (40 ohms) and cleaned all the inlet filters. The van pings under light acceleration at freeway speeds, reguardless of gas quality, and almost dies on initial cold startup. What am I missing?

thanks
Psteiger

If you can wait till tomorrow when I go to my shop. I can look up thoes codes and tell you what you are over looking or what to look for. But right off the top of my head I don't remember what thoes codes are. Why were you looking for vaccum leaks was one of the codes no flow detected? Or encifucent flow decteted? This could be a help if you already know. Or O2 lean bank 1.(NOS) 8)

NOS