F150 DOESN'T BLOW COLD AIR

2002 Ford F-150

Air Conditioning problem
2002 Ford F150 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 150000 miles

I own a ford f-150 2002 Hrly dvdson with 150,000 miles.I have a problem with my A/C not blowing COLD air at all. When I turn on the EATC, hot air comes out threw the defrost vent only, doesn't matter what buttons I push in the EATC. I did a manual EATC trouble shooting (12 -- 49 appeared on the display?), Blower works on high and low, fuses are good, a/c compressor working. Can you help. Or give me some advice. Thanks
Chago

I think your first problem is going to be a bad blend door motor. This is a electric motor on top of heater box that controls the temp door(hot or cold) they fail often. Remove glove box and look for the moor on top of the heater box. Turn from hot to cold and see if it moves, sometimes the door itself is broken but mostly the motor itself wont turn. You can try tapping on it to see if it frees it up.

Mastertechtim
You might want to get this scanned by a shop that can scan " B" codes from the computer, 12 and 49 are not valid codes. First number available is 22 50 is good, but no 49! Scan and know for sure.

Merlin2021