F150 BATTERY LIGHT?

2000 Ford F-150

2000 Ford F150 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 128000 miles

I recently replaced the battery and alternator on my truck when I was having issues with a dead battery and poor charging. Last week, I started getting the battery light on my dash which has never happened before. Voltage testing showed it was probably my alternator. I replaced the alternator yesterday and voltage testing showed higher voltage at the battery when running and my battery light went away. This morning when I was leaving the house, my truck cut out when I was stopped and I had to crank it back up. I also thought that my lights were dimming while I was driving, but no battery light. Any ideas? I'm going to check my bolts on the alternator and make sure everything's tight.
Speir

You may need to check the charging system wiring by doing voltage drop checks across the cables. This would tell you if you had any bad wiring between the alternator and battery or your grounding wires.

Arc_55