F150 REPLACED SPARK PLUGS, NOW HAS ROUGH ACCELERA

1999 Ford F-150

1999 Ford F150 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 98300 miles

I replaced the fuel filter, spark plugs and 4 of the coil boots. After the work was done I started the truck and everything sounded fine. I drove it for about a day with no problems. That next day when I was driving, I turned on the A/C and within 3-5 minutes I noticed the acceleration got rough (probably not related but thought I would mention it). Next with a minute the check engine light came on. I did a pressure wash of the engine about 5 days prior to replacing the spark plugs and let the engine dry for a day and it ran fine after that. What could be the problem or what areas should I check? Could something be wrong with the spark plugs install or the boots or maybe a bad coil?
Bcw1973

As the check engine light is on, I would start by having the computer scanned for codes. Autozone will do this for free. Then post the code numbers, so we can start the diagnostic process.

Zackman