F150 WINDSHIELD WIPER MALFUNCTION

1998 Ford F-150

Other Category problem
1998 Ford F150 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 105000 miles

I have a 1998 F-150 with 105,000 miles. Yesterday, after cleaning snow & ice from the windshield, I turned on the wipers. I didn't notice one large ice chunk I missed near the top on the passenger side. The blades came up but the right blade was blocked in the vertical position on the way down. When I got home I pushed the RH blade down to the parked position.
Today, when I turned the wipers on, the RH blade worked fine but the LH blade doesn't move except to twitch a little.
I'm hoping this is just some kind of timing I can reset, but I don't know where to start!
Dh45bigfoot

Most of these wiper transmissions are ball-and-socket design. If you remove the wiper cowel, you should find one of the arms popped off. Since they are nylon sockets, most of the time they can be popped back on and work without any trouble.

Flexy5