F150 TRUCK MAKES BEEPING NOISES

1997 Ford F-150

1997 Ford F150 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 170000 miles

Please help me you guys. About a couple of weeks ago I brought my truck into a shop to fix a electrical problem going to my exhaust manifold they fixed it. After I got the truck back I say 1 week later a beeping noise comes on. It sounds like the ABS beep. It does it everyday when i'm driving. It beeps 3 times than stops 2 seconds later it does it again. It does it about 5 times and it stops. Later when im driving it does it again. Please help me and tell me if this is a bad sign or what the problem is?
Cornflakes911

Ok there is 3 beeps. Stop.3 beeps. Stop.
I did not see my airbag light come on.

Cornflakes911
I checked the fuses with my light tester and the 15 amp air bag fuse did not come on. But all the other fuses worked. The 15 amp fuse is not blown either.

As of electrical malfunctioning I have trouble starting the truck. When I start it, it will start turning and it won't start up. I'll stop and do it again and it will start right up. I'm Not sure why.

Cornflakes911
Ye your right about the fuses I looked in the book. They are good. Ok what do you want me to do next?

Cornflakes911
Yes I got the e-mail and I also e-mailed you back asking you where to get a switch. That switch don't work No light on and I can't turn the key either just to let you know.

Cornflakes911
Hello, I just want to update you on my ford truck. There are 5 beeps instead of 3. So it beeps 5 times and stops for a second and beeps 5 more times and so on. I just tested my old switch and the off light shines when I turn the key to the off position. But still no light in the dash and I am still trying to get a new switch at the dealership.

Cornflakes911
Ok well I will get back to you when I get the pad switch.

Cornflakes911