F150 FOUR WHEEL DRIVE SELECTOR SWITCH

1995 Ford F-150

1995 Ford F150 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 109404 miles

I pull out a truck that was stuck in the mud an I was in four wheel drive lo. I got the truck out and shut my truck off. Then I turn my truck back on to move it and went to take out the four wheel drive lo and nothing came on. None of my light that tell me the four wheel drive lo on is working. So the problem is I cant get it out of four wheel drive lo.
Bubbak1988

Ok are you sure it stuck in 4x4 low? What type of 4x4 system do you have? Is it he push botton or do you have a lever on the floor? I will need you to be able to get into the right side kick panel to get to the 4x4 control module and you may need a digital multi meter for some tests. First test is to unplug the 5 pin and 8 pin connector from the 4x4 module and then turn key on engine off. If you 4x4 lights flash then you will need a digital multi meter so we can do some more testing. If the lights just come on or do nothing then the module is bad. If it the module is bad then I would check with you local wrecking or salvage yards for a replacement. Let me know what you find also here is a diagram of the vacuum diagram for the front end you can check to make sure nothing got unpluged if needed.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/249564_Graphic_12.jpg

Let me know what you find. Thanks.

Racefan966