A FEW QUESTIONS??

1995 Ford F-150

Ford, F-150 EXT Extended cab, 1995, 84,000 miles adn 5.0. I am a newbee and really like this forum. I have found the cause of the weired A/C blowing problem and hope to fix that soon. This truck is new to me and I have never been a truck owner. I want to find a place where OEM parts are sold on line and a good manual. My truck has a prower lead up near the rear view mirror. Does anyone know what that is for. I was thinking an autodim mirror but not sure.
Vega25

Settle in Vega,

This may be a great place to hang out in for you.
I'm not sure about OEM parts online, http://www.fordparts.com but I would not be afraid of aftermarket parts what-so-ever. HAving said that there are some parts I would stay away from. Just post your needs, I would be glad to give my 2 cents. There are times when I would only use oem and others that I would not waste the money..depends.

I think you'll find that mitchell one may be a good on-line manual for you. There are various manuals you can get used on e-bay, but you don't always get what you want. Sometime Mitchell fills that void. Sometimes it doesn't.

Being a new truck owner, I would like to suggest that you make sure the ball joints are good on that truck.

Does your mirror have vanity lights on it?