ORIGINAL RADIO WITH TAPE INSTALLED IN

1994 Ford Explorer

Need to know how speakers get hooked into radio. All slots on rear of radio are connected. Where do 8 speaker wires go?
Artjen

Are you trying to install an aftermarket stereo? If so you can go to walmart and get a wiring kit that will plug into existing vehical harnes, and will be color coordinated to the after market radio. Ford has all diff wirring colors depending on make/year

Sc1 racing
Try Crutchfield. Com they have all the adapters your need

Lovescars
Good luck with figuring that out! The wires color cordinating system is bs. I also have a 1994 ford explorer and mine didnt have a radio in it at all when I bought it. I had to kinda play with it and figure out the wires and since the factory harness was cut when I bought it I had no choice. Your best bet is buy a wiring harness or better yet re wire your speakers yourself! That was my option because once I figured the wires out due to the built in amplifiers with my " premium factory sound system" (i was only missing the factory tape deck) the balance and fader controls wouldnt work right. So I just ran new 14gauge speaker wires to the doors. And now it doesnt do me any good cuz I have external amps for everything lol. Best bet wiring harness!

Jake122288