BRAKES,ABS LIGHT ON,SLIGHT SHUDDER

1999 Ford Explorer

Brakes problem
1999 Ford Explorer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 15,000 miles

HI. I just had front/rear brakes, upper body ball joint, front/rear rotors and calibers put on my ford. Everything seemed to be ok. Till now. The ABS light was on before I took it to the mechanic and had all that work done but it's still on, is that normal? Also the check engine light just turned on today and I drove it around but it's not making any weird noise or overheating. And one more thing, everybody can get out of SUV but me, the driver side locks me in, I have to lean over and hit the unlock button on passenger side 3 X's then it opens, it's annoying but I can deal w/ it but would like to know why it's doing that. Any suggestions I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thanks, Chrissy
Chrissy74

You have a few problems. Two of them, the check engine light and ABS light, need to be checked using a scanner. Most parts stores will do it for free.

From the scanner, they will get codes that identify where the problem is coming from. Let me know what they tell you and I can direct you.

As far as the door, does the inside handle feel like it is attached to the linkage?