RIGHT LOW BEAM AND FOG LIGHTS

1997 Ford Explorer

1997 Ford Explorer V8 All Wheel Drive Automatic 87000 miles

my sons 1997 right low beam does not work the bulb lights up on high beam only also fog lights do not work either as they are on same circuit checked # 8 fuse in vehicle and #8 under hood fuses are fine as is the bulbs also the abs light does not light up while vehicle goes the the self test.
Robertcirafice

You must have the message center on your vehicle, if it does you should have gotten a headlight out message on it and it is because the module has gone bad that moniters the lights its right under the message center display unit on the console, you need to lift it off, (it just snaps in place) the module is located right under that display unit on the right side of the console, you will need to go to a ford dealer and obtain a new one, I think they are around $80.00 install it and you should be ok again I had the part number for that module but I cant seem to locate it right now if I find it ill let you know

Golfercarguy