NO POWER, NO CLICKING, NO LIGHTS, NO STA

1997 Ford Explorer

1997 Ford Explorer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 168000 miles

I but new head gaskets on my explorer. When I try to start it was just clicking at first. Then I replace the Battery but it was sill clicking, then I replace the starter and the starter solenoid and still just clicking asked a friend and he said it could be the battery cables so I replaced them. Know I am getting nothing at all no power, no clicking, no lights, and no start. Can u pleases help me
Tooshort18295

Check and test all the fusible links

How would I check it and what am I looking for?

Tooshort18295
Find the links could be at the starter relay, battery or alternator test it with a test lite before and after the link

Ok thank now I am back to the clicking but wont start and neg. Battery cable keeps on jumping when I try to crack my truck. I think it might be the ignition switch.

Tooshort18295
I still just getting clicking noise and the battery cables keep on jumping the ground only. I have replace the starter, starter solenoid, battery, battery cables, ignition starter switch. I am still just getting clicking noise. I even pulled the transmission to look at the flywheel and its ok so if u can please help me. Thanks

Tooshort18295