NEED LOT OF HELP

1994 Ford Explorer

Shakes or Wobbles problem
1994 Ford Explorer Four Wheel Drive Automatic

Some one just gave me the car the tranie slips it starts engine starts but shakes n wobbles white smoke out the tail pipe if I hit the gas it shoots out black until idle drops back down
Grave914

This sounds like a cracked cylinder head or head gasket - but there are other possibilities.

Check for coolant in the oil. Check for transmission oil in the vacuum line that runs down to the transmission. Check coolant and transmission oil levels.

White smoke is caused by a " non-fuel" substance being burned in the engine. There are several possible sources.

Coolant can enter the combustion area from a bad intake manifold gasket, a cracked head, or a head gasket. This will produce white smoke.

Transmission oil can enter the engine through the vacuum modulator line to the transmission. This will also produce smoke - though usually more likel burning oil.

Brake fluid coming from the master cylinder through the brake booster will also produce white smoke.

You must first determine the source of the smoke to make repairs.

Jgarofalo