MY EEC POWER FUSE KEEPS BLOWING

1994 Ford Explorer

1994 Ford Explorer 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 222423 miles

pls help my eec fuse keeps blowing. I have check the power supply box already by pulling the eec power relay it still blows the fuse. I dont see any wire shortages. I have been working on this truck for 3 days now. I started off by changing out the fuel pump thinking it was bad because it wasn't coming on. After I replaced it I soon relizes the eec power fuse was blown. I replaced it I blowed again. I have now went thru 10 fuses. By trying different things still I have got nowhere.
Marylmorgan

Hi Mary
You may go through some more fuses, But the fact is something is causing this the eng control computer runs the vital control parts of the engine. So why not unplug eng control and see if fuse still blows. If yes then it is not the fuel system at all but possibly the ignition system as in distributor module coil.

Unplug these things one at a time. Lternator unplug also
i realize this is tedious and slow 'but believe me we have to do this the same way. Just a simple process of elimination. Try these and if none of it works write back I will see if we can figure it out

Billymac