P1443

1996 Ford Escort

Computer problem
1996 Ford Escort 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 144420 miles

1996 escort 1.9 code p1443 runs ok
Stevieb4464

HTH.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/170495_purge_flow_1.jpg

Stevew84
Sorry but what the hell is that you sent me I cant even read it with bifocals. And I gave a donation for that. And also I looked at the forum and ther was 95% of Questions not answered. Was happy with this sight a year ago but you guys must be hurting cause you are not anserwing the peoples

Stevieb4464
It has to do with a the purge valve for emmissions. If you want the trouble tree e-mail me at underthecarguy@aol. Com. I have no idea what your talking about with donations. I'm just taking time out of my day to help people. I don't know the people that run this site or the " 2carprosMasterTechncians.&Quot; I know that people are on hard times and would rather try to fix their on car. That is what I am trying to help people with. I know that people ask questions on this site all the time. I have answered about 200 questions in the last 3 days to try and help people. I have nothing to do with this site and don't know what kind of experience the carproMastertechs have. Just thought I would share.

Stevew84