REAR BRAKE LIGHTS

1995 Ford Escort

Would you have a picture of the connection for the rear brake lights? I pulled out a switch and am not sure where to put it back after I get the bulbs replaced. How do you get the bulbs out? I'm having a problem pulling them out? I'm sure it is just a simple problem. Please let me know.
VTCarol50

Your question has me a little confussed but will do my best to help. First I need to know which switch you are refereing to in order to help with the switch. Second to remove the left and right brake light turn the socket assembly counterclockwise and remove it from the lens. Next, depress the buld and twist the bulb 1/4 turn counterclockwise and remove bulb. Reverse order to install new bulb. I recomended wearing gloves in case the bulb breaks to aviod getting cut. Had a few bulbs break while removing and was cut once, but not again.

Backyardmechanic
When I pulled the light from the socket some other white thingi, excuse my dumbness here came out along with it and I'm not sure where that plugs back into.

VTCarol50