HEADLIGHT BULB REPLACEMENT

Ford E-Series Van

I have a 1998 Ford Econoline E150. I need to replace the driver's side headlight. I got the bulb from the auto parts store to replace it. The headlight assembly is blocked by the power distribution box.

Do I need to remove the power distribution box to get to the bulb?

What is the easiest way to replace it and what exactly needs to be removed from around the headlight assembly?

Thanks!
Celliottii

Have you tried removing the headlight assembly, it might be easier.

Knightriderkitt2000
From looking at the van, to remove the headlight assembly it appears I would still have to remove the power distribution box.

Is that a correct assumption on my part or is there something/somehow on the front of the assembly I can use to change that bulb?

From looking inside the hood area (and down), I can see the bulb and the clips that hold it.I'm just blocked by that distribution box.

Celliottii
Usually there are a couple screws around the top of the headlight assembly that you can remove to take the headlight off.

Knightriderkitt2000