BRAKES PULLING THE THE LEFT

Ford E-Series Van

I am working on a 2006 E350 with a 6.0 auto tran and it has 51,000 miles on it. When you hit the brakes it pulls hard to the left. I have changed the calipers on the front twice, the pads twice, the rotors twice, replaced the rubber brake hoses, and bled the system many times. I have been working cars fom 20 years now and I feel real stupid that I can not find what is causing the problem here.
Can anyone HELP
Crazydrgn

Any codes in the ABS computer? If not, is the pressure equal on both sides? Believe it or not they make a tool for checking! If that is ok it is most likly a bad front end part. Or alignment.

Merlin2021
No codes were found where possibly could a person find the tool, just had ball joints and a front end alignment done. The pads on the left side are wearing more than the right.

Crazydrgn
With the car raised, can you turn both wheels by hand? And are both new calipers the same cast numbers as the old? The wrong seal may have been used in one of the new ones, two things to check, any steel lines to the hoses damgaed? If not replace both calipers again.

Merlin2021