FAIL SMOG FOR HC. 94. TRUE MILES UNKNOWN

1994 Honda Accord

I think it may be an ignition problem. Doesn't miss at idle or normal drive conditions. It barely misses a 1000 rpm to 2000 rpm it putts in that range. It looks like the whole distributor is brand new I take since the distributor is new the wires are new too. I change the plugs myself. However I have a 95 accord and the distributor are different just by the car being a year off its possible. The 95 has ign coil while the 94 doesn't which distributor is the right one. I'm the 6th own so someone both of these cars. My main concern is where do I start testing for high HC. It fails at idle. No dyno just 2 speed test in nv. 580 ppm while stay req is 220ppm
Dallabil65

Scan for codes and check fuelpressure first

Mil hasn't came on yet since I bought the car my guest is the previous owner reset the mil I'm still wait for a code. How can I check fuel pressure without any tools. I will start with the fuel pump because its buzzing unusual. It's a constant buzz that's not normal for this make n model

Dallabil65
Most auto parts rent the pressure gauge and /or some will do it for you

Which auto part store will do it for you in your home town?

Dallabil65
Thx. I fixed it. The timing was way off. I did the timing change plugs and oil and pass smog flying colors. I guess when the previous owners put in the brand new distributor they didn't do the timing hence the miss at lo rpm

Dallabil65