ALL IS DEAD

2003 Dodge Viper

2003 Dodge Viper Two Wheel Drive Manual 17000 miles

I needed too clean battery cables so I disconected and cleaned them.I charged the battery after I conected the cables now the car is in lockdown, everything is dead. The car will not open the key fob does nothing and my backup fob does nothing, it just seems all is dead. What did I do wrong Thanks for the help Jim
Jim mathy

Hello. Thanks for the donation. Much appreciated

Try resynching the keyfob (remote) this is usually the simple solution when battery has been disconnected?

STANDARD PROCEDURE - TRANSMITTER SYNCHRONIZATION
The following conditions can cause a transmitter and module to be out of synchronization: Depressing a transmitter button while disconnecting the vehicle battery or power to the Body Control Module (BCM)
Pressing both transmitter for five seconds or longer when out of range of the vehicle
Pressing the transmitter button more than 255 times when out of range of the vehicle
Disassembling the transmitter, followed by reassembling it and pressing the transmitter buttons more than 10 times when out of range of the vehicle.
The transmitter and module can be synchronized by holding both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons down for a period of 5 to 10 seconds. The module will acknowledge a successful synchronization by commanding a horn chirp. Normal transmitter function will return.

Dave H