ENGINE WILLO NOT START

1994 Dodge Truck

1994 Dodge Truck V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 180000 miles

giiven the fuel injection is working. (Checked fuel pressure at the test port on the fuel rail. Plus it smells of gas after cranking)

given the coil and all plugs are getting spark.(Checked visually)

the timming is correct (checked TDC w/ position of roter in the distributor cap)

all the fuses have checked out.

I replaced the battery about a week ago.

The gas in the tank is fine(have run the truck for three days w/ the same Gas)

The engine Has been running fine.

AFTER STARTING AND MOVING THE TRUCK A SHORT DISTANCE. TURNED THE TRUCK OFF. TWENTY MINETS OR SO LATER THE TRUCK WOULD TURN OVER BUT WOULD NOT START.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Lirby

AFTER STARTING AND MOVING THE TRUCK A SHORT DISTANCE. TURNED THE TRUCK OFF. TWENTY MINETS OR SO LATER THE TRUCK WOULD TURN OVER BUT WOULD NOT START. Next time it does this do below to detrmine if its fuel or spark problem

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor camshaft and crankshaft sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

Where do I send a check?

Lirby
We appreciate your donation, this is what keeps the site going to help people in need with car problems-Thank you very much. See addy below

2Carpros. Com, Inc.
4420 E. Miraloma Ave. Suite L
Anaheim, CA 92807