POPING/CLUNK SOUND AND FEELING

2000 Dodge Stratus

Noises problem
2000 Dodge Stratus 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 117000 miles

After changing out the right/left wheel hubs(the noise was so bad it may have covered up this problem). I started to notice a the sound when leaving the driveway or any uneven surface. I changed out the the upper/lower Ball joints, CV shaft/joint(had a 2 small tears in the back of the boot behind the wheel Hub), Inner and Outer tie rod ends. Finally I disconnected the sway bar and removed it so I could rule that out. The upper control arm bushings looked fine. All the nuts on the shock tower are tight and I replace the upper bushing on the strut it self. Still the noise and feeling in the floor have not changed.

Not sure what else I can do at this time. Maybe the new wheel hub could be bad? What are the chances?
Wfsabre6

I removed the new(about a month old) left side wheel hub and inside there were metal shaving. Replaced with a new one and all is fine again.

Wfsabre6